Do you actually need Social Media Training? A lot of business owners try Facebook or Instagram Advertising and get disappointed very quickly. Yes, it is very easy to place an ad on social media. And you don’t really need much training on how to place an ad there. But remember a customer needs to see your product/service 5-8 times before they make a buying decision. So that means you need to understand the actual sales process online. How do people buy? And how many times should you retarget them? What type of an ad to place? So before you start spending money aimlessly on social media you need to think about your goals and objectives.
Social Media Training
Why should you have a plan going on Social Media?
What do you want to achieve?
• Is it online presence and brand awareness?
• To generate leads?
• Do you want to get sales?
As those 3 different things require different strategies, different tools and different content creation and distribution.
Online Presence means that your business is found online. Your goal here might be simply driving traffic to your website. Depending on what industry you are in you might need:
• A Website
• Social Media Page
• Google My Business
To Generate Leads means getting prospects e-mails/phone numbers:
• Create a Sales Funnel. You don’t really need a website to generate leads anymore. Just a landing page or a Facebook Page. You can run ads either on Facebook/Instagram or Google/Youtube. And then create an e-mail campaign. Or do a follow up via phone.
To Get Sales:
• You need a Webshop and a strategic Ads campaign, maybe Social Media Channel depending on what you sell.
• Sales funnel which will be a bit more complex then the one for Getting Leads objective. As in this particular case you need to build an audience and then warm up your audience before you start retargeting.
This is just a quick guideline. Think about your objective first and then decide on what social media platform you need to get on. Is it Facebook, Instagram, Youtube?
Let’s talk if you need training on this. Let us guide you by holding your hand in this process.