Video Marketing is one of the most effective forms of advertising. It is a very growing trend. In this day of age information is following us everywhere from ads to videos and pictures, and offers online. It’s becoming really hard to stand out from the crowd.
The Rise of Video Marketing on Social
The Benefits of Video Marketing
- You can stand out from the crowd by showing your personal charisma that you can’t really do it by writing.
- You get to show your authentic true side and your expertise by providing informational and educational content.
- Video Marketing is a very cheap form of advertising. Doing video marketing ads on youtube might cost you as little as 4ct per view, where you might pay 4 euros or more per click on google ads depending on the industry you are in.
- With Videos you can retarget those people on Facebook that watched 50% or 75% of your videos. And if people watched 75% of your videos chances are they are curious in what you have to say.
- Video Marketing is a form of marketing that can be used again and again in future. Meaning you don’t need to design a new leaflet. If you developed a content strategy that is based on Education and Information about your business you will be able to use it many times again. Of course if you do special offer videos or how great you are videos because you are a market leader and bla bla that is NOT an effective form of advertising anymore. Customers can see straight through you.
- People remember Visual interactive content more compared to a text they just read.
Why Should you consider this new trend?
Video Marketing can really help enhance your business. If you are a business owner who is great with customers 1 on 1, and you are confident that you are good in sales and brilliant in handling customers objections, well then you should really get in front of camera. Video Marketing will help you reach more people.